Log-in
 

Birth of a new design - part 9

Posted on March 21, 2016

Most of the birds have something to rest on.

I think I have too many different colour browns. There will have to be strict culling of the colours soon. I have managed to use 81 colours which is totally impracticable.

I am going to simplify the leaves, and perhaps unify the branches. I have tentatively started the continuation of the tree trunk (if that is what is there in the painting).

Unfortunately I have also completed some small simple leaves at the top with yet another range of greens. I am beginning to think I am further away from completion than I was 4 or 5 weeks ago..  help!

Scroll to top